Conditions of Sale
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is payable on placement of any order. If a deposit is not paid then the order is not processed.
- No measurements of the wedding party will be taken until a deposit is paid.
- Our dealings are with the bride & groom only.
- Wedding bookings also needed to be confirmed by email and deposit paid within seven days of consultation.
- Bespoke suits are 6 weeks delivery from date of order. Hirewear is collected up to one week before their wedding if they have purchased the Lapel 1865 Package.
- Any changes to the product styles/accessories needs to be advised by email latest one month before your wedding day.
- Only the bridal party are required to final fit from one week prior to the wedding day.
- All goods for which an order is placed with Lapel 1865 are not subject to cancellation and must be paid in full.
- ADW-Accidental Damage Weaver. Payment of ADW(e10 per person) by the hirer covers any charges that would normally arise following accidental
damage to any or all of the garments provided they were used appropriately. Any personal insurance you may have does not cover garments owned by us.
- In the event of non-returned or damaged garments not covered by ADW. These will have to be paid for in full and advised to Lapel 1865 on the return of the garments after the function. The price list for these items is available on request.
- The Bride and Groom will be advised on collection of the goods from Lapel 1865 the outstanding balance must be paid in full before leaving.
- Lapel 1865 cannot be responsible for weight loss or gain. We are also not responsible for people who don’t come in to be measured or final fitted.
Alterations if needed for these customers will be charged at cost.
- Lapel 1865 is also not responsible for customers who only phone or email in their sizes. Any alterations to these garments will be charged at cost.
- Lapel 1865 can also recommend a tailor. Any issue arising between the customer and tailor are strictly between them and the tailor.
- Upon collection the customers are required to fit the item Hired/Purchased and agree that it is in satisfactory condition before they leave the premises.
Once they leave the premises the garment is deemed complete.
- Hired garments must be returned in full no later than 48 hours after the function date unless otherwise agreed with a member of Lapel 1865. Failure to do so will incur a full hire charge per day until they are returned.
- I/We have read the above conditions and agree to abide by them.